Sunday, October 26, 2008

I can't stop!!!

I just can't stop doing stuff. This weekend was beautiful, windy but sunny and warm-ish. My California friends would balk, it was in the mid-60's, balmy I tell you. I couldn't bear the idea of loafing about (Dan could) so....

  • We drove to Wenatchee to visit Grandpa Gary and Aunt Deb. It was a beautiful drive, all the fall colors in full glory. It was a good visit, maybe the last for the winter season when the pass gets a little hairy.


  • We bought Quincy's Halloween costume, a COWBOY, it will be pretty stinkin cute.


  • I planted daffodils. I love the idea of planting spring bulbs in the fall. There is something so hopeful and optimistic about it. Just think, in a few short months, when we are tired of the gray and rain and cold... spring will come, and so will the daffodils.


  • I painted our bathroom/toilet "nook". It has been painted black for awhile, which may seem really odd, but it is a very small room, and it just looks COOL. I have been wanting to "glam" it up for awhile, and I finally got around to doing it this weekend! The rest of our bathroom is black and white, with silver and crystal accents, so it suits the bathroom perfectly. I will include a picture, because I am so proud. OK, pic quality is poor... but you get the idea, and I included a picture of the rest of the bathroom so you get the idea of how it all works together.


Now... the rest of the house is a disaster. Oh well. I guess I know what I will be doing next weekend.

No comments: