Saturday, November 8, 2008

Love Him

After being married for 6 years, it is easy to forget to tell this man how much I appreciate him. However, it could be easy for him to "forget" to do nice things for me everyday, but he doesn't. After 6 years of marriage, he still remembers. This week I had to work late, and when I came home he had cleaned the kitchen, and prepared a yummy dinner for our family. This morning (WEEKEND!) when Quincy decided to wake up at 5:45am, instead of his usual 8 or 9am (I know, how lucky are we?) Dan told me to go back to bed, and then let me sleep in until 10am. He knows how I love my sleep, and I really really do, and makes sure I get enough of it. Now, this could be his own way of ensuring a pleasant weekend, but I appreciate it nevertheless. So lucky are we to have Dan's love and patience in our family. I love you DJW.

No comments: