Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What began as a bad day....


I didn't have the best start to my day.... first I overslept. Then, in an effort to try and "wake" myself up a bit, I made a stop at Starbucks. Being the thoughtful wife I am, I couldn't get myself something and not get Dan a warm caffeinated beverage as well. In an attempt to carry a bag of my lunch, my purse, two hot drinks and try and open up the door to get into the office building... you guessed it. Mocha all down the front of my new white blouse. It was sad. I was sad, and Dan was sad for me. Not much he could do.... but surprise me with roses. A couple hours later, a call from the front desk that I had a delivery. Never have I been sent flowers before, and it was the sweetest surprise. All the ladies in the office swooned (and of course they all know Dan and thought it was just about the cutest thing). The very best way to have flowers sent. Totally unexpected, no other reason (birthday, anniversary, Valentines, etc) than just to tell me he loved me. Man. Have I mentioned how I love him?

1 comment:

Kristin said...

That is the sweetest thing.