Sunday, June 7, 2009

Project: Faux Tin Walls for the Kitchen


About a year ago, I painted our kitchen... a cranberry red and white. I left one space unpainted, and purchased some faux tin panels to put up. A year later... I finally got around to getting them up. Hubby took the 2 year old on an "adventure" so I could get it done. I cleared away everything from the counter tops (allowing me to also clean up the counters and appliances! Nice!)

Before:
I will not be including any extreme close up's, as it is quite clear, I am not a professional. In fact... it is so far from perfect that it is a good thing we have so much on our counter tops!


A couple weeks ago I also picked up a neat old Swedish (?) scale at an antique store in Cashmere, WA. It is pretty neat, and I had been wanting one for awhile.

No comments: