Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall has arrived!

The air has a definite crispness that has announced to me "fall has arrived" and along with it comes my overwhelming urge to want to purchase lots and lots of new fall coats! Since I moved to the Pacific Northwest from San Diego nearly 10 years ago, one of the things I continue to adore is the actual change of seasons that occurs here... and the excuse to change my wardrobe along with it! I was delighted to wear my coats then, and I continue to love my fashionable coats still today! My collection has grown, but that has not stopped my from wanting to add to it.


Earlier this week, some anonymous soul left a small women's catalog on a co-workers desk. I casually picked it up... and never gave it back. I am in love. I could buy oh too many items from this British based company, Boden. With the chill in the air, I am naturally drawn to the coat and jacket collections. How can a girl choose?

1. The Rainbow Coat caught my eye first. With all it's colors, it would go with just about everything!

2. The Effortless Velvet Coat comes in 6 fabulous colors! I can pciture wearing this to all my holiday parties!

3. I don't need this Jazzy Trenchcoat but my love of gingham makes it hard to resist

4. Truth be told.... I already have a jacket nearly the exact same as this Marylebone Coat, but mine is black and white and this one is green! They also have it in navy with fabulous red buttons!

5. The Uptown Coat. So simple, so perfect.

6. The British Tweed Coat? Doesn't everyone need an aqua jacket? What else would you wear with your red scarf? To make matters worse.... they have it in a stunning plaid too.

1 comment:

Corinne Morash said...

I want 6. :) I mean, all 6, not number 6.